where is the tranny fluid fill and check

Asked by May 30, 2013 at 05:34 PM

2005 vue 6 cyl auto....I liked the answer for my 10 mpg question because I felt like the tranny wasn't running right.  I thought to check it out but even with the manual couldn't figure out where to check the fluid level.  Do you know where that is?

That was the first thing I thought of..I will look and see if there is a trick to checking the fluid.

Uh oh, bad news. The 2005 Saturn vue has a CVT , sealed for life, no dipstick. There is something you might want to read: http://wot.motortrend.com/gm-settles-classaction-suit-over-transmission-failures-in-saturn-vue-and-ion-2288.html#axzz2Uoc8VYTF