how do i confirm my email?

Asked by May 25, 2013 at 01:09 PM

Confirm it for what? Your general membership registration of CarGurus? Go to "My account" then "settings" and you will get window that shows your email..no worries nobody else can see it, and if confirmed it states it in italics. Now, do you mean car search if you are car shopping? If it's that, go to "used cars" and pick any listing, click on the listing. and you will get a window the says "hello I am interested in ..." and your email will be there already, so you don't have to type it in for every car you are interested in. Again, it's cookies on your computer and visible only to you.

5

I've been waiting for 24 hrs. for an email confirmation! Went through all the steps above several times. Tells me to wait an hr., that was at 9 pm lastnight! Maybe since it is a weekend that is the problem?? TY anyone that can shed some light on this issue.