delete the craigslist ad generated by car gurus

Asked by May 24, 2013 at 07:01 PM

click the little yellow bullhorn on the right corner to ask management about this~

Well...seeing as how CarGurus source of income IS from advertising (i.e. companies pay them to place ads on here)....Good Luck with getting them to remove ANY of the ads. However, I don't recall ever seeing one from Craigslist on here....Does that offend you or something??

would like to see more local ads, not national everyday companies...for example P&G can post their hideous candies while the little guys like See's famous olde-tyme candies only see a bit of public radio sponsorship...on a lighter note was pleased to hear CarGurus advertising on public radio too~

Thanks everyone - I don't mind advertising. Just wanted my car ad (generated via CarGurus) to be removed from Craigslist so I won't receive any more emails/calls on the car. I think it is solved by deleting my listing on CarGurus. For what it's worth, I love the CarGurus site.

Interesting....Didn't know that CarGurus ads appear on CL...Guess they pay CL to do that to draw people to this site? Can say I blame you for wanting to NOT get inquiries from shady folks on CL..I've heard all sorts of car-related horror stories related to CL... yeesh!