delete the craigslist ad generated by car gurus

10

Asked by May 24, 2013 at 07:01 PM

click the little yellow bullhorn on the right corner to ask management about this~

24,095

Well...seeing as how CarGurus source of income IS from advertising (i.e. companies pay them to place ads on here)....Good Luck with getting them to remove ANY of the ads. However, I don't recall ever seeing one from Craigslist on here....Does that offend you or something??

would like to see more local ads, not national everyday companies...for example P&G can post their hideous candies while the little guys like See's famous olde-tyme candies only see a bit of public radio sponsorship...on a lighter note was pleased to hear CarGurus advertising on public radio too~

10

Thanks everyone - I don't mind advertising. Just wanted my car ad (generated via CarGurus) to be removed from Craigslist so I won't receive any more emails/calls on the car. I think it is solved by deleting my listing on CarGurus. For what it's worth, I love the CarGurus site.

24,095

Interesting....Didn't know that CarGurus ads appear on CL...Guess they pay CL to do that to draw people to this site? Can say I blame you for wanting to NOT get inquiries from shady folks on CL..I've heard all sorts of car-related horror stories related to CL... yeesh!