If you all want help, why do you not ask the proper questions?

Asked by May 24, 2013 at 07:57 AM

For people who might know the answer, it is imperative that you ask the right question, with the right amount of information. Too little info is really irritating, and what I tell my customers, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH INFORMATION, when it comes to cars.

Thank you for posting that on here,ptkilbo! I just NOW saw someone post "Why wont my car start"? with NO other details...all I know is that the car is a Nissan 240SX. Since I don't have a crystal ball and not a mind reader...how the heck can I (or anyone else) help that person??!

what's worse is when they are using damned recognition software puts all kinds of #ltrind kmbo prrozble# and you are trying to figure out what they are talking about...what in the hell is wrong with using proper English...what a world!~

a MOTOR BELT!!!.........JFC

I dispatched cabs for yellow cab 1982-1985 and is a matter of understanding English...454 ade, f&ckin guy didn't have any mic savvy and was ignorant and gave him a fifty dollar fine every day 790 joe was a soft spoken elderly driver who could not get any airtime on account of his low voice----doctor you should be a little more forgiving of the unfortunate....just one monkey's attitude here~

This was meant to be more a of a whack on the side of the head. I am not trying to beat anyone up, but there are those of us who have the ability to answer questions. We just need to know the right information. Cars have 20,000 (early model), to 150,000(late model) parts. Anything and everything can go wrong. So.. ask as many questions as you can, figure out when the car is doing what. ------ The primary questions are: What---When---How--- Then we can give you the WHY. -- So. Again, not trying to beat anyone up, but do your best and we will do ours.

yeah howdy~

saved my timing belts from all the jobs I'd done for the effort to make "fashion belting" out of them...would have gone over with the Madonna oil filter seal as fashion bracelet crowd, but my wife threw them away before I could perfect an adjustable clasp what used the teeth of the belt~

Are you rambling on again @ judge_roy? LMAO!

...well it is keen...taking a normally thrown away to a landfill and actually using it for a belt...justice in so many ways....if you can stand the dirt and grease (comes with the look~)~