How do I find out who the General Mgr. is at Reliable Subaru in Springfield, MO,

Asked by May 22, 2013 at 08:11 PM

I had a bad experience with the sales dept. at the Subaru dealership in Springfield, MO.
I would like to write a letter of my experience to the Gen. Mgr. and the Zone Mgr. Does anyone know how I find out their names and address?????

25,595

Not sure about a "Zone Mgr", BUT you can start by going to the Dealer's website and see if there is a listing of employees...usually the General Sales Mgr's full name will be listed. The address will be listed there as well. I would also strongly recommend writing a letter of Subaru Corporate at the following address: Subaru of America, Inc. Subaru Plaza P.O. Box 6000 Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000 Attn: Customer/Dealer Services

25,595

Does this answer your question??