What would be a better tire for my 07 z71 on an off rd toyo m/t or bfg ta ko

10

Asked by May 22, 2013 at 08:15 AM

10,405

IMO the bfg ta ko is usless. The toyo is pretty good. Depending on the size it starts to get loud around 35's. Was thinking about getting a set for my summer tires but haven't decided yet. (I run duratracs year round right now as I find they are the best in deep snow while holding on ice, they just wear fast on pavement or gravel being a winter tire) I told the dealership to keep my BFG take-offs as they are usless to me. About the only thing they're good for on a 4x4 is on sand! Sorry venting. We now use them on our go-cart with tire chains cause they are not worth mounting on a truck. Sorry still venting.

10,405

But now that the wifes car died and she is getting an SUV maybe I should but some 35" swamper boggers on the PW. Haha then the wife won't mile it out.