I lost my car ignition key and trunk key for my 1995 Lincoln Town Car. Help! Can I get copies of this from the dealership?

Wendy Maxwell

Asked by May 19, 2013 at 11:48 PM

i think you can ask the dealership for help, strive for it. if they cannot provide you the copies. you can search the locksmith for your car.

You may have to get it towed to the dealership, then produce the Title and insurance forms....yes, a hassle...it's just to assure them that you are on the level~

Best Answer
Wendy Maxwell

I get that. I have proof it's mine, etc, no problem. I am worried cause it is an older model that they no longer have the copies.or cannot obt

Wendy Maxwell

Sorry it got sent.too soon. I am worried.the dealership will not be able to produce.keys for such.an old car.

Call first of course and remind them they aren't the only ones who you're going to give your money too---I had this problem when I took my 1961 Oldsmobile to have the dealership look at it...they said "It's too old" we wouldn't know what to do with it....drat, where are all the old guys who know what to do?

check out reviews of the dealership so you know if "your snake has good hands", "you're in good hands with allsnake", if your snake has hands, which they don't and is not too funny, but people have something to say...mostly...look for reviews of the dealership~ you'll have some info about the level of respect they treat customers, check to see if they will give you a loaner or rental while they're busy creating the keys rather than make you wait in the waiting area~

not even 10? its 18 years old. I dont think we can cut keys at our dealer past 2000 models. you will probably need to go to a locksmith and get one made.

we will see if "you are in good hands with allsnake"~