Hello i am about to receive my first car in three months and i am having a hard time deciding what i should get these are my options .Volkswagen Beetle Convertible 2003,Volkswagen Jetta 2003,BMW 3 Series 325i and a Scion tC 2005 By the way im 16 with a job.

Asked by May 17, 2013 at 09:44 PM

I am kind of a girly girl . My mom has given me a three month time period to keep a job and then I can put a down payment on a car.A few months ago my mom decided to get me a Pontiac Bonneville but i decided against it because it was too HUGE and I wasnt comfortable with it so now I am without a car with a license that is burning in my pocket.

28,675

I would say scion out of the choices givin. It will be more reliable than the others. Second choice would the be bmw. Stay far away from VW's they are junk.

385

right choice... stay away from Bonneville. hands down Scion tC or BMW. but the insurance cost is very high for you at age 16. I have a 18 year old, and I'm in the car business, I look at all factors when we chose a car for my daughter. You may want to consider Honda or Toyota. They are very reliable cars, low maintenance cost, and high resale value, the Element is a very nice car. JunisLLC.com