i replaced the computer, the in line fuel filter, the fuel pump in tank,the map sencer, the fuel presure regulator, cleaned the throtle body, and it cranks, then run till it get hot and then it at low idel cuts off

Asked by May 17, 2013 at 02:08 PM

i replaced all, and it still wonts to run rough and cut off when hot

Why did you change all those parts? Did you ever get the codes read to see if anything was wrong? --- What make, model and year car do you have?

it got where it would not run, so firest we replaced the gas cap,and in line filter,computer,, that was the firest codes, then the second time we replaced the codes for manifold gaskets topand lower, and map sencer,and timing,, so we changed the map sencer,and cleaned the trotle body,, ,, it would run for 5 miles them cut off, nest we replaced the fuelpresure sencer, and it runs now, but it is like it wonts to bog all the imw ,, after it runs for a while, it gets hot, and wonts to stop,, i also put a new converter on it alspo

1992 chevorlet corsica lt 3.1 multiport