Where do you plug in the wiring for power and heated passenger side view exterior mirror?

Asked by May 16, 2013 at 07:55 PM

I own a 2005 Chrysler T & C LX

28,845

either there is a plug in made onto the mirror or there are wires coming out of the mirror to a connector behind the door panel.

I followed the wire that came out the old mirror. The wire came out from behind the dash.

28,845

all the wires go to the switch.

28,845

doesnt look like there are any connectors between the switch and the mirror. it plugs right into the mirror and at the switch. rest is just wires that run from the two.

How do I get to the plug in?

28,845

the inside door panel will most likely need to come off to see it. Or somethimes there is a cover that will pop off seperate of the door panel I'm not 100% sure on this one. But its one of the two.

thank you for your help!!!! I am going to get on this right now. Thanks again!!!