I'm a retard and I'm gonna ask a question never to return to see the answers.

27,035

Asked by May 14, 2013 at 08:56 PM

Screw you guys for wanting to help!

25,405

LMAO!!! Dude..I know how you feel. I answer a question and I KNOW the person asking the question realizes that I did (b/c they get a damn e-mail notification). Some people are impatient though..If you don't answer the question WHEN they want you to...they NEVER come back or worse post the SAME question 500 more times!

Best Answer
27,035

@racer you feel mine pain you get best answer lol @O13 the screw you was a joke it was supossed to be the people who get on here saying screw you, and if you had to guess my age in a number what would it be, young-ish is vauge

25,405

thanks kbro :) I was kinda wonderin' where operator13 aka Judge Roy aka Bob Nueske aka Crazeeee Jay was coming from. What does DavidH25 have to do with any of this?? LOL! J/K

27,035

All those characters you listed dont get my humor :( I always know when is the man with many names there are 3 choices of answers. Its either the battery ground, egr, or I love mini's! I dont think he likes me very much but thats okay. We shall have a little competition between him and David, closest one to guessing my age will get a cake baked and sent by mail from North Carolina to Cali!

27,035

I know alot about cars for being 12! are you impressed?

25,405

Why did Operator 13 delete his answer...did he get embarrassed? WTH?

27,035

are you serious! I thought it was pretty funny. thats lame I think the Mini comment made him mad.

27,035

I want judge roy back he would have a little fun with this. this O13 guy is to layed back.

25,405

We need Judge Roy back with his Super Guru status! Anything less is a mere shadow of his former self!

27,035

How come we dont see you in more question there racer?

25,405

To be 100% honest, kbro...I don't have nearly the level of automotive expertise as folks like you, Judge/Op 13, tenspeed, DavidH25, etc. However, I will chime in on areas that I have a comfort level in or if it involves a car that I have personal experience with AND can speak intelligently on it. Guess I need to start taking apart engines and transmissions and step up my game! LOL!!

27,035

Thats a good philosophy. O13 doesnt speak Intelligently about (most) things he answers thats how we have come not to like eachother. I argue with him and he does not like it one bit. But as I have said before people come on here for good and correct info I dont always achive that but I can be correct and some people cannot.

27,035

corrected**

36

H25---emotional maturity was something that simply could not be found with the go to movies and throw popcorn at the screen crowd~

27,035

Go away O13 you have revoked all your previous answers on this thread and you no longer like me. Plus David wins he was closer. NO CAKE FOR YOU!

do you see this as a competition...H25....a bit? tenspeed is a robot...always at his post~ it's hard to walk away and eat a bologna sandwich with that fury of interaction....many times I feel he's passed off what could be an opportunity for a meaningful dissertation...one that is fun to read...it's more than answering questions, it's to impose my reality on yours...for a time...could be tasty?

you know I answered one for Henry_S today...none other GURUs chimed in....I was expecting someone to say to say something...gimme some props fellow gurus...but no one but me had to help ole' henry deal with his sensor and coolant situation~ ummm like no thanks ...mark NOT helpful you guys...you too H25....snit~

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-t6853_ds546955

27,035

H25 is eating his cake he will return soon.

25,405

Operator 13 shall now be known as: Mini Me. I think it fits perfect since he loves his car!! lol