looking into purchasing either a Acura RDX or a Volvo XC60 which would be the best car to purchase?

Asked by May 14, 2013 at 07:41 AM

263,885

Did you drive both yet? A friend was just looking at these vehicles and thought the Volvo was far too expensive but liked the ride. He really liked the Acura better than the Volvo, but ended up purchasing a Toyota Venza due to more room. HTH's.

Yes I test drove all three did not like the ride of the Venza unfortunately because I drive Toyota's now and they are so reliable. Loved the ride of the Volvo and the price was no different than the Acura. The Acura has far better electronics.

405

Hands down RDX! The resale value is no comparison! Volvo is cheap... and has a lot of mechanical issues

405

And I agree! Toyota Venza is a yet to be discovered jewel in SUV families. I have one for sale, 2009 with 63k miles. Check it out at JunisLLC. com