Any opinions on the new Buick Enclave? I need a smooth ride.

Asked by May 12, 2013 at 01:23 AM

Take it for a test drive to see if it's smooth enough for you. It looks like a truck so I wouldn't expect to be floating in it.

Good news is that Consumer Reports has it on their "Recommended List"...I've ridden in one and can vouch for its comfortable and smooth ride. Quite roomy front & rear passenger areas and good trunk space. Here's what CR said about it: The large Buick Enclave is a contemporary SUV with three rows of seats. It is a corporate cousin of the Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia, and uses the same 3.6-liter V6 engine and six-speed automatic. A recent freshening included improvements to the transmission, ride comfort, and interior quality. We like the Enclave's comfortable and quiet ride, and found its handling agile and secure. The third-row seat is roomy enough for adults, which is a big plus. Fit and finish is excellent. Reliability has improved to average.