Is the brake pedal switch on a 2006 FORD F350 governed by a specific fuse?

Asked by May 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


fuse 2.34 10a in the central junction box feeds the brake pedeal position switch.

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

UK Questions

Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 155,590
#2 FordNut
Reputation 105,940
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 86,710
View All