Do you all do financing

10

Asked by May 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Where can a person get a car loan that has fair credit or bad credit without the interest being high - Does cargurus finance vehicles.

261,255

Simple answer, No, Cargurus is not a lending institution. Contact your local credit union for a possible lower rate, and or clean up your credit.

10

A simple answer would have been better. Who owns cargurus anyway. As far as me cleaning up my credit - it is the credit bureaus who have false information on the reports and they WONT remove it. I have tried to get it off there - they even show debts that are over 12 years old! The statues of limitations in the State I live in is 7 years. Some of the information is false. Just because a person shows bad credit history does not mean it is always that persons fault. Credit bureaus need to be highly investigated and FINED when reporting lies on people.

395

credit union

27,015

Mandi1011...If you have negative info. on your credit report that's OVER 12 years old, you should seriously consider consulting a Lawyer to put the screws to the Credit Bureaus to remove the outdated stuff that should NOW be wiped clean. Not sure if you ever filed for Bankruptcy at some point, but even THAT should be cleared within 10 years. I think MOST people dislike Credit Bureaus (I mean they don't even do anything positive, like charity events, to give themselves a better name), BUT they're here to stay and have to be dealt with. Good luck in cleaning up your report AND getting a car.