2000 Seville sorry I forgot I also swapped the front and rear coil packs and my miss moved from 7 to 2 so I'm pretty sure its the pack but I've put 2 used ones on the front and they Sith gave me #7 what are the chances they both had #7 pack bad that's why I was wondering about the ecm

Asked by May 09, 2013 at 12:33 PM

...it's always a bad ground...ECM's don't go bad unless issued bad ground...as far as your coil packs...make sure that there is good ground connected there...test it....also the main 1/0 battery cable what connects the battery to the chassis ground should be clean and able to pull the big amps through it, and the connection to the motor block as well- these connections may be marginal, creating headaches for everyone-