Where are the gurus tonight?

25,935

Asked by May 08, 2013 at 08:52 PM

Is it 50 cent wing night at hooters?

sounds like an invite, my friend... Buffaloes don't have wings, Mountain Bike's Pizza? all you can eat Jumbo Shrimp? Lobstahfest? hooters eh? Here's a picture of Rei Komida, she's my favorite Ninja Warrior Allstar.

ooo they wouldn't allow that...it was naughty and suggestive....DavidH25 was sent one to his personal email tho-

parked in front of the computer tryin' to score 240 more points to be shifted up to GURU (#4)...don't want to stay up all night, besides when the right answers happen, people feel gratified and since we ain't gettin' paid nothin' is the least they can do....yip yip yippy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shogi

one of my favorite games....you get to play the captured opponents army as your own~

glad you asked? I'm gonna bed now----nighty-poo :)

24,575

I'm on EST, I was asleep 9 hours ago..Sorry..old people need their sleep..LOL! Have a good day, folks!

25,935

I was asleep by the time judge answred haha

wings cause digestion?

24,575

spicy buffalo wings can cause INDIGESTION (burp!)

at least not the runs....was instructed to NOT get the fish fry from my Barber on main street, 'cause the fish place three doors down served botchelizm~

howdy, Rex-glad you're jigin' it today....these problems have been kicking my ass....bigtime...for three days in a row jetta timing belt doesn't understand pre-loading the belt tensioner...explained it again and again...think the guy's gonna commit suicide....fear.....>>>>http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion- t23612_ds546386

25,935

Yeah ive seen that goon. Think he will ever get it back together