a/c problem on Honda

Asked by May 06, 2013 at 06:59 PM

Hi I have Honda civic 2007 Mi a/c don't work I CALL honda Canada explain my problem  
,Gay  open fail on my car and said  to me  hi may  help  or may not  but I  have to go too
dealer  recheck my a/c and pay $110  .Can any Ono  get help from HONDA IN similar
situation.

254,545

Sorry the translation is hard to follow, but what are you really asking? If you can get your car fixed cheaper? Your car is a 2007 and for sure out of warranty. Find a local garage that works on Honda's and have the give an estimate on recharging and repairing your AC system, you don't need to take to a dealer.

28,495

Im with ya, I didnt get much of that. But it made me laugh when he said "Gay open fail on my car and said to me hi". haha