No Response

Asked by May 05, 2013 at 09:30 PM

What happens when you select an automobile, that you like,get a reply that the seller should get back to you shortly, but never get a response. does the car exist, is it sold, no longer available.

IF the Seller is a Private Party Seller and the car is sold, they may not extend the courtesy of letting you know the car is already sold. IF it's a Dealer, they are normally chomping at the bit to e-mail & call you...In either case, send a follow-up e-mail or phone# (if it's a Dealer). But, if it's only been a couple of days, be patient.

This is not true...I have responded as a private party to requests and found the replies are not getting through to the interested party! I have no solution other than to go to another site to try and sell your car if you are a private party. Seems Dealers get attention, but not private sellers.

I have attempted to sell several cars on this site. I get lots of inquiries on the vehicles. I always respond quickly. I have never (0 for 20 or so) received anything back from the inquirer. Seems strange.