My 2006 Solstice shows a dash pic of a car and a padlock.. nothing works. I was wiping the dash down and I have no idea what has happened.. Neither key fobs work. Is there an easy fix or is this a reprograming of the key kind of job? thx Heather

Asked by May 05, 2013 at 05:03 PM

28,945

it sounds like the security light. I dont know what you could have done to cause it by just wiping down the dash. you can try removing the negitive battery cable for a few mins and reconnect it and see if that helps anything. But it sounds like it lost the key program and it will need to be reprogrammed.

102,805

http://www.justanswer.com/pontiac/6lwkn-pontiac-solstice-reset-security- system-2006-solstice.html

thanks Kbro.. I'll try it and let you know