on a 2007 Hyundia Sonata, how much does it cost to repair the airbag sensor because the "airbag" light on the dashboard does not go out.

Asked by May 02, 2013 at 11:14 AM

25,495

It can be many things you need to see what code the computer set and then figure out what componet needs to be replaced or sometimes its just a connection issue at any givin connector in the airbag system. They are super picky when it comes to resistance values in airbag systems.

I have a Sonata 2005 I love it and never has any Problems except the air bag sensor, had it reset 4 times and it is on again? I think it is a waste to keep having it done I think there is a flaw with it? I just leave it on $65 a pop to reset it? and now they say rewire it maybe $1000 bucks no not needing air bags that much,

25,495

yeah till you get in a wreck and they dont work. you may not care if you die but think about if you have passengers they might. just saying.

if you would spend over a $1000 to repair anything on a car they say they will only give you about $1000 Trade in, then your richer then i am I can't afford that kind of cash since the musliim and chief got into office I have had to close 2 Businesses now just trying to keep my head above water