Is there any soft tops for different cars that will fit a 1990 Daihatsu Rocky SE?

Asked by Apr 28, 2013 at 05:51 PM

I own a 1990 Daihatsu Rocky that is gonna need a new soft top soon but nobody makes them anymore any suggestions would be helpful.

102,735

Where are you located? There are businesses in my area that can recover seats and make new tops.

London KY

27,145

I would say MAYBE try JC Whitney or eBay, BUT the Daihatsu Rocky was available in the USA for such a short period of time that demand for parts definitely has to be low. Like tenspeed was suggesting, try a local "auto upholstery" shop that fixes/replaces these kind of tops.

I was afraid of this. The only thing I have found is in a salvage yard three hours away for $450 I don't have high hopes for the mint condition 23 year old top considering the one I already have is just 19 years old. I was hoping someone would say oh its actually the same size as this model. Now to find a custom made top shop.... :-)