What's a better choice Jetta Sportwagon diesel but only front wheel drive OR Audi Q5 not diesel but all wheel drive (live in chicago snow winters)?

Asked by Apr 25, 2013 at 04:02 PM

Both are good cars and I would opt for the diesel Jetta. I would have a set of four snow tires on separate wheels for winter use. The four wheel drive would give you more traction in the snow and the Audi brand would afford you more luxury and features. It would also use more gas. How often are you driving in any amount of snow? Most times it's plowed and when there is snow on the roads, everyone is driving slower.

agreed. the environment will determine what is best~

when you're drivin' a 4 wheeler in snow, having a jolly good time, blazin' right up with all that power, except forget when comes time to stop, then try have to try to find reverse to stop~

thanks so much. what are the luxury features that seem to pop out the most? as I thought they were comprable in offerings...

let your heart decide, your heart will not let you down~