Stilling looking for a brake porportiong valve for 193 Honda civic del sol s not sure that i need it might light doesn't come on any more I thing they might have fixed it.

15

Asked by Apr 21, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Honda part 46210 sr2 a01

98,075

Could we have a comma, a period and some capital letters? Maybe a cohesive thought or two?

75

What the heck is the question?!? How many Hondas? 193?

20,565

as you see we joke a lot ,you no doubt didn't need it,by adding fluid the float in the master cylinder came up and stopped the light ,

Best Answer
25,815

I think this is the question she is asking: http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/Discussion-d588_ds543319

15

Well If I keep the fluid level up the light does not come on I think it just needed filling since it had not been driven for a while