Tricking out a Mitsubishi Galant 08 Sedan?

5

Asked by Apr 16, 2013 at 01:44 PM

How much money would it be estimated to turn this into a race car.
Im buying a Galant 08, for about 4g's from my uncles, that's half off.
But Im willing to spend about 2gs in modifications so it could race
What is necessary to make it faster in horse power? And faster in general without burning out?

www.horsepowerfreaks.com/performanceparts/Mitsubishi/Galant >>> there are a couple of choices whether or not you'd like a "sleeper" to have performance, but look like an ordinary car (to evade police) or fancy urban looking accouterments that you will get sick of in two years, your choice~

99,175

What kind of race car? Drift car? Autocross? Rallye? Dragster? Oval track? Road Course racer?