My 2000 sebring convertible doesn't have a trajectory pulse. Can you explain to me what that means

Asked by Apr 10, 2013 at 04:16 PM

may be slots in a curtain a Ushaped transmitter and reciever needs to have present...If a leaf or hersheys kisses wrapper gets in there blockin' the signal is more likely the scenario~

89,735

I didn't find reference to a Sebring trajectory pulse. How did you find out that you didn't have one? What system is it used in?

18,485

built in radar, not on this model, d w I lockout code? ankle bracelet, I give up! elaborate please1

ankle bracelet? you crack me up dude, I'm giving you ten for that! as far as the sensor tenspeed have seen examples of transducers and assumed they went with a "curtain", magnets are fussy-

okay trajectory pulses are used for traction control, it's to let the computer know just how fast each wheel is going and knows to apply whichever brake will take you out of a skid, for example. Works in conjuction with anti-lock brakes-