On My 1992 chevy 1500 4wd v6 5-speed my clutch line wount bleed and work right I drove it for about 10 minutes and noticed the clutch was acting wired it wanted to stall out an wen I took it home I backed it in the shop and it was a big cloud of smoke I went underneath and slave cylinder blew at the line plug in I got a new one and it had this plastic clamp on it and I clipped it off and put it in and hooked the line up and tried to bleed it but the clutch got so stiff that I can't push it down I realined the slave cylinder and tried it again and got the same thing i think it might be the clutch forks I don't no can anybody help me

Asked by Apr 08, 2013 at 11:28 PM

inspect the action. shimmy on down there grab the mechanism with a channel locks or prybar and see if it will move, if you can't make it move, start thinking about taking your tranny down. next inspect the slave cylinder to see if it hydraulically operative. the problem will be in the clutch cylinder, have never seen them this way, but if it is too stiff, must probably be the fork, as you've deduced....too bad~

Thx Well I took the slave cylinder out after all of it and it was holding pressure and acting the same way so I'm thinking its the slave cylinder that's malfunctioning I'm gonna try wat u said tho thank you sir