Sales Fee?

Asked by Apr 08, 2013 at 02:01 PM

Is there a commission to sell a car on your web site?

98,115

No charge - you can tip us by hitting that best answer button.

only pays in good will. perhaps you'd like to make "cargurus" the motion picture, whereby you dig into each guru's life~

25,835

Why do I have the feeling that your Guru life story would be like a "Cheech & Chong" movie @ Judge Roy? LOL! Just kidding!

naw, too predictable...we have a true renaissance man here---thanks for thinkin' of me with vast oversimplification in mind~

98,115

Hey Judge, just noticed another name change. Did they make you drop the Bean? Steppin' on someone's tootsies?

I medicate with the herb, because MS is a nasty feeling---used to know where my legs were...used to remember to breathe, used to think things were important...NOT a cheech and chong movie, besides who's gonna be chong? my drunken neighbor "santoni_the_great" who hovers above while I'm trying to answer people's questions with his drunken input...get yer own, but dude doesn't have enough money from buyin' beer all the time to pay his phone bill~

naw buddy, just a matter of convenience, who wants to do all that friggin' typin' all the time anyways. I asked for Q but one digit ain't enough~

Judge roy bean was a nasty person...had enough power to shape Texas though.

My wife and I think that Walter Brennan is a love-able sweet character, especially his portrayal of "the rummy" from 'to have and have not'~

see you CarGurus are willing to share...share your knowledge with the rest of the world...this really needs some recognition from the rest of the world...granted it's only cars, but we can and do make a difference in people's lives~

CarGuru convention at the Cow Palace, San Francisco?

25,835

CarGuru Meet & Greet or some kind of get together would actually be kinda cool, if that's the kind of thing you're talking about @ Judge...Maybe we can meet someplace in the middle though, since I'm on the East Coast :) Would be nice to learn from some of you guys (hopefully we have some Gurus who are gals too) who are REALLY knowledgeable, like yourself!