Im looking at buying a used 1989 toyota corolla, it is a 2 door le & has 139,000 miles is in good condition. Is $1500 a good price?

Asked by Apr 05, 2013 at 12:10 AM

100,695

It sounds low enough. How does the car run? Any maintenance records?

They said it runs good & i havnt asked. I trust the saler, its my friends mom, she just cant drive anymore. But i will look into it. Thank you

2,465

whats your zip code

2,465

sounds like your getting somewhat of a deal.This is the amount they mostly sell for $1,642.

Thank you very much.

2,465

your mostly just saving $142. I the car running good? I f so just go for that deal. You dont allways find those cars for that price.

100,695

Driven by a little old lady to church and the store... Can't get better than that. Change all the fluids, filters and belts if you get it.

Yea i thought its a good deal...im pretty sure most of that has been done. You two have been helpful. Thank you.

Yes. will take it.