Are there any decent 5 passenger convertibles?

25

Asked by Apr 02, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I am in the market for a convertible but want something with 5 passenger capacity. Can't seem to find anything.

The only 2012 car that offers a front bench is the 2012 Chevrolet Impala, and it is an option on LS and LT models.

...be searchin' for a 2012 Impala Convertible then, it's a start~

20,805

A classic Eldorado in mint condition could do that with no cost at all.In the long run that is.

8,585

Pick any of the mid-sized or full sized convertibles from the 60s and 70s, and you have either 5 or 6 seats, in comfort. Not the cheapest body style to purchase, but with a few bolt-on upgrades, fuel economy is fantastic, and you will recoup the initial outlay when the time comes to sell.

2,405

judge_roy_beans gues what they asked for a convertable not a sedan.If you want alot of pasenger spac then the toyot solara would be good in a convertible. Classic 60 and 70 convertibles are also good.They are so spaciuose.

bench seat = make-out buggy convertible = for seeing stars

8,585

If you have VERY deep pockets, and need 5 passenger capacity only, remember, in 1970 , Chrysler built ONE Coronet R/T convertible with the 4 speed and Hemi. It happens to be brown, and does still exist. Value, if it hits the market, is going to be a LITTLE high.