2003 Honda Civic - $3,995 i am in tested in that car u guys have number that i can call

Asked by Mar 31, 2013 at 05:13 PM

look under 'used cars' or 'sell your car'....it's not here. We are the CarGurus~

i am not seeing a number i need a number so that i can call

2003 Honda Civic - $3,995 interested in this car

90,135

The number would be on the advertisement. This section is for general information. We don't know what car or what dealer to look for.

You don't call them When you highlight the car you are interested in, your email address is already there, you don't have to type it in , you fill in YOUR phone number and name, click the orange box "send message" they call or email you back.

869-763-3567

NOOO not here..highlight the car you are interested in! Put it there, a box is provided...we answer mechanical etc. questions here

delete your phone number. Who knows who looks at this forum. click that little triangle by the gear looking thing and click 'delete'

some people's kids I tell ya~

24,115

Wow...is this guy for real?? LMAO!!

You know what guys that area code is from a place called St. Kitts&Nevis, a tiny island in the Caribbean S/E of Cuba

whew...that makes it all better now...I guess~

I'd tend to think that you'd want something with fewer parts like a Jeep or Rover in that situation~

hey, I was curious..

Really. Or a 69 VW Bug. My son is at Gitmo right now, made me miss him more than ever

just holdin' him with no trial or explanation or communication? How can they do that to a guy? what ever happened to due process?

Ok, you got me. He is there to make a delivery in his C 130 and will be bring back some Cuban cigars if he can without getting in trouble

La Gloria Cubana was the ones we brought back from our cruise in '93, not El Reproducto, as previously discussed~