Any trustworthy Company that can export cars for me

Asked by Mar 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM

hi guys , i would like t export some cars , any suggestion about any companies that are trustworthy and
can offer that service for me , also for the first car , Iam looking for something around 6000-7000 $ for
models 2011 and above :) , any advice on that ? thanks in advance

40

2011 for 7,000 which kind of cars are u looking for, salvage with damage?? where do u want to send cars

I take it that you are saying there is no used car for that price :) Iam looking for functioning cars 2011 an above , and the reason i said 7000 , since i want like a cheap car to test and see how well the companies will do their service regarding the exportation , and then i would want to export more good cars I will shop them to Iraq

40

Ya u can't really find a 2011 for 7,000 in any model unless your looking for Chevy aveo I am a dealer and that's just not possible

Great an aveo as a first car would be good , can you tell me more ? And any company that would do the exportation and other legal and formalities for me , many thanks

* ship them to iraq :)

40

even that car i dont think its at 7k I have a 2009 Ford Focus loaded with 44k miles around 8900

well sir as a part of Iraq Import regulation , from now on its three years older that the current model cars that can be Imported other wise they will not give you any title and will not register the car , so i only need 2011 and above :)

Also my main question was any company that would do the service of trucking and shipping and customer clearance for me ,

5

If you are still interested in finding a company to assist you please contact me. deanna.usautoexporters@gmail.com