if you could name a car what would it be and why ?

5

Asked by Mar 28, 2013 at 11:25 AM

89,875

The name would depend on what the vehicle was used for, how to drove and how it looked. Some are large and muscler. So are small and dainty.

2,980

Timex, takes a licken and keeps on tickin'

to personify this machine-- Why now, ours is not to ask why: in that light chose a name to reflect upon fondly, because it is after all just a machine and won't make it after the wreck will happen....yes a wreck happens to your favorite ones, and you're left with grampa's ford granada to drive while you pick up the pieces and find another like "ole' bessie" my toyota truck or "froggy" the green mini that I drive...thus cannot be avoided this naming these things you know will not last...

guy runs a red light comin' out of the gym with a dodge aries K, slams into your '59 salmon colored Catalina with 60,000 miles on the 389 and takes away the only love you had left--at that stage....found the emotional maturity through buying 25 more cars to try to replace the glory that once was~

froggi is an expensive toy....the sheer Joy of driving, and not for comfort, or luxury....but sportiness....still long for the days of having a make-out front seat with no seatbelts to get in the way! sittin on a squishy couch like comfortable thing....tell me that these things aren't gone forever~