I have a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport that has damage from being sideswipped. Was contemplating selling to damagedcars.com but had never heard of them and am a little leary about taking a check from some[place that whose headquarters are in Florida...they have a satelllite office here or at least KC,Mo is one location the tow truck will pick your car and bring you a check. Do you know anything about this company and their reputation? Of course I'm checking BBB's reviews also.

Asked by Mar 22, 2013 at 06:23 PM

98,215

I've never heard of them or anyplace that buys damaged cars except scrap yards. I'm not saying they are bad. - - How much are they paying for your car? Scrap yards will pay $300 and tow it away where I live. You can also give it away to charity for a tax credit. Weigh your options.

25,845

Must be some new company..sort of like that BS company that saturates the TV airwaves 'We Buy Any Car.com"....I would get the car appraised in its current condition first and MAYBE try them IF they will give you a Cashier's Check or Money Order, i would NEVER accept a regular check from a place like this. I saw their website and noticed the have the BBB logo (they probably signed up for a free trial membership with BBB or something...LOL).