where is the pcv vale located on a 1995 aerostar xlt 4 litre

5

Asked by Mar 17, 2013 at 02:28 PM

Trying to check my pcv valve but can't find it

Goes between the valve cover(s) and the intake pipe- L-shaped-....impossible to miss!

Best Answer

aqui, here

and looks like

we aren't being naughty and posting copywrighted images? copyrite? aaah who cares?...is my point....now you've made me seem foolish as I said it was definately L shaped and one of three isn't...it's like SO THERE....mwhah!

you know H25, two arrows, one is 'dashed' for why? seems to be hinting at something...can't tell what. There's a program called GIMP that I use to edit these images and could have easily removed the superflous second dashed arrow, and put any fears of copyright to rest. I use this program to convert .gifs which will NOT post onto cargurus to .jpgs which WILL post...just FYI.

it's free and am sure there's a MAC version too- just be leary as because it's free try to garbage up you system with "helpful" add-ons. Do not add anything is one of the choices....chose that.

Ok Ok, I consider myself scolded. And I understand. really.

and I will look for that program. and heed your tech advice about it What I need to do is break out the bluetooth keyboard that came with this computer, on this one the 'equal" underscore, plus, minus, hyphen keys don't work. I just got tired of changing batteries, but I got some lithium AA's for my mouse that ate an alkaline battery in a week. Gotta get some more of those. I use the ~ for a hyphen.

H25, do not feel guilty 'cause you weren't as quick on the draw, I'll give you twenty if it's really important to your reputation score. Appreciate you trying to enable your potential for affecting images---makes them "safe"~kudos, man-

Full potential is my motto. Be all that you can be. opps that's ARMY beat me with a stick. with a nail in it.

naw, man....it's the medicated MS crowd...always at hand, has nothing to do with the army...god forbid...got no use for guns ever since was given one then tried to jack up santa, gimma all your toys, I'll use this--no real use for putting holes in people and think it's a coward who thinks they need this- accepting this modern riff-raff or sliff-raff is a job in itself, talk about crptic, why would I care how many "g"s are on that device what causes auto accidents? no one ever explained the intimacies of this to me and have no reason to pursue this at this stage of the game