2003 Hyundai Tiburon 2dr Cpe GT V6 4-spd - Good buy?

Asked by Mar 15, 2013 at 01:11 PM

I'm thinking of purchasing a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon 2dr Cpe GT V6 4-spd Automatic with 53K miles.  The purchase price is $7,999 - is that overpriced?  I lookedo on Kelly Blue Book and it's $7468 but other cars I have seen are either much less or much more.  Anyone know if this is a good buy and if these cars last long or if they break down quickly?

100,665

They want $8000 and you know it's value is $7500 - yes it is over priced. Most cars for sale are priced higher than the amount they would accept. --- Read the articles on this site to save yourself some money http://www.edmunds.com/car-buying/

Best Answer Mark helpful

Should I offer 7500 or go even lower than that?

125

make sure you get a carfax report..it could of been in a accident

Buy American....if you can. Some of us still have national pride!

100,665

Offer $6999 and let them haggle you up to the $7,400 that it's worth.

Thanks all, they agreed to an even $7,000.