94 lexus gs 300 wouldn't start at first now starts after change in spark plugs and valcover gasket, oil was getting into the spark chamber.....it starts but won't stay on and smoke comes out of one tail pipe .... What could be the plroblem....the fuel pump. Was just changed also. Thanks in advance

70

Asked by Mar 10, 2013 at 07:02 PM

How's the coolant? is there enough in there? Is there something you haven't told us, like how'd it end up like this...perhaps low on coolant. suspecting a blown headgasket---to the oil jacket-

Best Answer
70

Yes there is enough coolant....I noticed my radiator cap was a little big and rusty antifreeze kept coming out while driviving prior to this.....I over heated once and immmediately cut the car off and found the right cap fill radiator and no more spills prior

defective pcv valve.