my grandson has a 2009 saturn aura. He was driving and the check engine light came on while he was stopped at stop sign. When he went to take off car would not go.He had gas pedal all the way down. After turning off car for about ten minutes car started right up with no problem.Engine light was off. What could be the problem?

Asked by Mar 10, 2013 at 02:29 PM

my grandson has a 2009 saturn aura. he was driving and check engine light came on while he was
sitting at stop sign. when he went to take off car would not move even though he had pedal all way
to floor. after turning off car for about ten minutes it started right up with no engine light on. What
could be the problem.

89,685

Get the codes read at the parts store. Write down the code number and post it. We can look up the code and advise on repairs.

2,980

The problem could be throttle position sensor.