what does Rank mean in my listing

10

Asked by Mar 02, 2013 at 08:10 AM

107,915

I didn't see any ranking when I viewed your listing. I did see that the car is underpriced and it would be a great deal for someone. Why is your asking price $1200 under it's value?

28,455

IMO...he priced it right for a 14 year old car with over 140k miles AND is a bare-bones stripper Corolla VE model. Would be a great deal for a high school or college kid ...I don't see a rank either, by the way. IF you did have one, it would be based on feedback left by Buyers about you...this would normally be seen for the car dealers here, not the private party sellers like you.

10

Thanks for the fed back, I felt it was a good price to start with. When I open my listing it shows a window that has Status, Messages, Views, Expires and “Rank”. It reads 2 of 16?