What is a nice car a 16 year old girl would love?

Asked by Feb 23, 2013 at 05:15 PM

I am 15 years old and I will have about 15k by when I turn 16 and get my license. I've been looking at cars
for a while and I have NO idea what kind of car I should get. What should I look out for besides miles and
price?

If you could afford it a fiat 900, but a used new VW beetle would be nice and cheap- stay away from American cars, we're only good at BIG. If you insist, a used suburban, or gmc would protect her when she runs it into a tree or off the road.

I LOVE the MINI, it does everything a sports car is supposed to do. Great for pops's but not right for the youngster. They need something big and heavy and slow. I Buick Roadmonster would fit the bill perfectly.

may not groove on the faux wood come to think of it. he/she'd be thrilled to drive a MINI, you can find a used one for around 7-8 grand. These cars are special...the most thrilling and enjoyable drive I've ever experienced. Got airbags and disc brakes...very safe...and prettier than all that...I fear my wife has made a fashion accessory out of her husband..such is the cross one must bare!

195

Check into a used chevrolet cavalier..the 2.2l is pretty good,2.4l is better,the car is built ok,but the engine's are amazing.my g/f got over 280,000 mile's and we have had minimal problem's with it until now.

6,965

Yeah I think a used GM/Ford economy car is a good suggestion. I would stay away from VW Beatles because they cost an arm and a leg to fix. Young girls like Scions and newer Honda's or Toyota's too.

263,885

Besides miles and price you should be looking at reliabilty as other suggested, search the car websites for more info. www.edmunds.com and www.kbb.com are good sites. Also look into insurance rates if you are paying for them vs your parents. The quicker, newer and nicer ,the more expensive it will be to insure.

27,145

Here's a few suggestions for you for used cars that have a cool look and should prove reliable as well: Mazda 3, Honda Civic Si (2 door), Nissan Altima Coupe, Ford Focus, Nissan Juke (if you are ok with it's funky looking front..lol). At 16 years old, your insurance will be high, unless your parents are paying for that and your car payment...

13,475

Girls, cars... Mini Cooper, Mazda Miata, Fiat 500X, Toyta Prius, VW beetle, Or LARGE 4x4 TRUCKS & JEEPS country girls the latter.