1999 Infiniti g20, I have searched everywhere for the compssitor that plugs into the distributor. Does anyone know where I can get one. Thanks, greg

Asked by Feb 22, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Question type: General

3 Answers



of course you can't find one. such a thing does not exist.


Compressor maybe but no idea about plugging into the distributor. Distributors used to have condensers which were capacitors that reduced the arc on the points. Maybe that's it --- I check RockAuto, they don't sell a condenser so I assume it doesn't have one.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search General Questions

General Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 41,190
#2 joemom
Reputation 34,260
#3 FordNut
Reputation 29,070
View All