Vehicle Vanished!!! Help.

5

Asked by Feb 21, 2013 at 08:19 PM

Hi, this is Jason W. from LAMotors, INC.  I would like to ask you the reason our cars had been vanished from your website.  Please contact me through email jwon@la-motors.com or phone 213-413-9000.  thank you

26,585

You're barking up the wrong tree here. You need to direct your inquiry to the Car Guru Admins themselves. Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

26,585

If Car Gurus received too many complaints about your dealership from customers, that COULD be ONE reason. I'm JUST speculating though and therefore, COULD be 100% wrong on that. Let us know what the Admins say (Ask for Henry when you reach out to Car Gurus HQ).