My truck was a theft recovery,the key switch was smashed,all that's left is the plastic pc with soldered conections on the back. Can this be fixed?


Asked by Feb 20, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Smashed key switch,can this be fixed and how

1 Answer

...well, you haven't stated what kind/how rare this vehicle is, but I'd hazard to guess that a salvage yard would have the exact replacements of everything that was affected, and perhaps your insurance company will pick up the tab?! I use a resource for the entire US...all salvagers that are willing to include their inventory.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 163,170
#2 FordNut
Reputation 109,220
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 89,480
View All