Shopping around

Asked by Feb 17, 2013 at 09:02 PM

Jdjdudijd

35

what you want?

I found a 2004 a4 with 120,000 miles it's a 3.0 I was curious if this was a good deal I've never owned an Audi before and I'm a lil nervous about the expense I hear a lot of different things about the Audi

90,055

Some of the earlier Audi engines have a oil consumption problem. Check with the owners at Audizine.com and AudiWorld.com to see if the A4 has it.

18,525

@ like 5500 you couldnt get hurt if clean and running good ,no leaks tight handling ect. books higher,book sucks buy a warranty, one with good feedback from any dealer yeah their more cost,and maby prem. fuel too take your time theirs hundreds for sale always,if the price is streching your budget forget it now!

35

drop audi get a chevy