left turn signal front, changed bulb, old one definately burned, put in new one, and why insufficient voltage

Asked by Feb 14, 2013 at 08:28 PM

21,695

poor ground maby, another bulb filiment broke and crossing to a filliment when it should not?

ground is superb in every way imaginable. 12 V flashing is reduced to .250 mv flashing-

JUICE THE GOOSE JUICE THE GOOSE, will have to order this tool the one we used was bought off one of these MAC tool trucks, used to have an account with them all my tools are MAC

belonged to the mexican guy there who left, leaving me a toolbox with a wagner tool and 1/2 Craftsman open/box wrench-

Guess I could take a 12 V battery, but that goodies got a breaker built-in!

might start on fire, then I could collect the insurance-

No please? should I run a wire? means going back to calcutta disassembling those tired plastic insufficient fastener to remove the kick panel. The fusebox is not held in but by the wires, as someone has removed the "LIGHTS ARE STILL ON" chime and thrown it away, and the door switch for the domelight is absent. The door must be slammed and they must have been plum tired of having a dead battery, and pulled the switch out rather then seeing a good body knocker, that guy was just a kid probably never did any oil changes, feel sad evertime I listen to ole' bessie's mill~

21,695

inspect the rear left for cause ,what happens when disable rear left?

Best Answer Mark helpful

Put a shiny new tachometer on the steering column...well in Clearlake, you cannot have anything nice, and someone (I know who) said to himself, let's take that home with us. in the process shattered the dash steering column protector, original speakers were absent, but wiring was present. almost a six inch speaker---hard to find.

that one works perfectly, I see where you're going with this. just get some 20 ga and wire a jump from that lite...brilliant.