Hyundai Genesis coupe vs Honda accord coupe

60

Asked by Feb 11, 2013 at 01:09 AM

First off I wanted to say that I'll be
getting the 4cyl (I-4) engin so is there
much difference in speed between
the two, I really like the 2008-2011
Honda cuz of its room and great in
gass and style all in one package for
a low price.
I like the Hyundai for all the features
you get for your money and its good
on gas and I've herd the steering is a
lot like a Mercedes, Lincoln, Lexus
ect... Is this true? My mother drives a
2013 Lincoln mks and I live the
steering, you could Literally park the
car with one finger and if the Hyundai
is like this...they have made it hard
for me! Also what's the trim called for
the bottom of the line on the
Hyundai???????? For the 4cyl! And
what is the horsepower??? I'm
looking at a 2009 & 2010 for this
model would insurance be much of a
big jump if I got the Hyundai instead
of the Honda???? I'm 18 yrs old my
parents and I are gonna split half my
insurance! I don't want to pay
anymore than $160 a month that's
$80 on my mom and dad and $80 for
me thanks I know it's a lot

the Honda is a better machine.

110 horsepower for the Hyundai I4, and the Honda, several options all more powerful, and DITTO BOB Honda is Korea v. Japan and sorry Californiaman, it will not steer like a Lincoln but is a fine car

PS if you, at 18, can get insurance for $160 a month do it. You will not find a better price, but get "GAP' insurance included and more than minimum liability, just unsolicited advice from a guy that believes in insurance, for a few bucks they assume all risk. You can keep the premium down with a high deductible

60

Well I'm still on my parents insurance and I called and they gave me a quote if $155.12 a month and that's good! My deductible is $1,000 and I just test drove a 2013 accord today for the first time

60

Btw bob I see in your profile pic u have a Mini Cooper! Do they have much head room!??!

Yes, sized for a six foot five John Cooper! I shall drive no other vehicle....ok ole' bessie when I'm going to get bags of concrete a matress or a christmas tree, MINI isn't a hauler, just a fun sports car...always amazes me.