Is mileage taken into consideration on this site, when a car is assigned a rating?

Asked by Feb 10, 2013 at 09:04 AM

You'd hope, but it does not see this. Kinda flustratin' cause they say my car is worth less than what I've got left on the loan. No I don't think there is a person to talk to, just a subroutine. Goes on average values from prior sales. not anything that makes sense.

Bob if you, like me, owe more than you car is worth, be sure to buy some "Gap Insurance'. it's not expensive and pays the diff if you total it, just add it on to your insurance

David, their valuation is inaccurate. They did not take into acct 33,000 miles this buggy has~ our customer is rignt! gap insurance could jockey the numbers anyway they want as there is nothing scientific about feelings, and this is all based on feelings.

90,025

Use KBB.com and Edmunds.com to find the value in your area. They take miles driven into account.

18,525

hell yes! a lower mile car is gonna be more by used value ,avg 15k yr.