weird ?

15

Asked by Feb 10, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Why does this site ask you if you have a trade in,when it look like they just deal with private sellers?

18,525

hey how was the club? answer is some dealers do run adds here like me

15

Well that's stupid I need to sell my car B4 I can buy another one! dumb ass people on here asking people ? like that sorry didn't mean you so now I wasted my time looking at these cars ,when I thought I might get a trade in on a used one! I hate stupid ads!!!!

18,525

those listed as dealers will take a trade im sure, those not may consider what do you have?

15

have a 2000 Grand Prix Gt, it does have a lot of miles on it, its has a V 6 it also has a 2500 series engine I have had some work done to it, I had a wheel bearing replaced front end alignment that was just last year I kept up all the oil changes high mileages oil, 3 of the tire still have warranty on them and just last week I had a brand new one put on I had a new modular senor put in a year and half ago just put a brand new gold series battery in last week, and I have all the paper work to proof it too! I just want something newer I take my son back and forth to classes he is autistic its aspersers,he is in colleges he is taking engineering classes and sciences ,I also take my aunt to doctor appointments she is very ill, so I just knew a car something so I can have piece of mind, earlier tonight when you said how was the club, it took me awhile to think on that, it has been year since I have been to a club….lol well have a good night I gotta get some sleep! probably gonna be looking for cars tomorrow! oh by the way the car is silver!

18,525

check the dealers around town, make a list of important needs, then wanted options , find the right car ,dont jump to buy itll be their a while and theirs many more if someone tells ya you will miss this gem by tomorow, tell them then if its still here its overpriced ,do research on the one you like

325

CarGurus has listings from both private sellers and dealers. You can use the site to sell your car before you purchase another one if you'd like, or you can contact a dealer on the site and ask about trade-in possibilities, payment, etc.