...having a GURU crisis earlier today, as I understood neither the question nor the answer. Just how much of a GURU can you be. Must have to be experts on all makes and models foreign and domestic. Who knows everything? we must trust each other's experiences~

Asked by Feb 09, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Are you good at ALL makes and models?

18,485

expert is in the eyes of the beholder ,that alone shows how much of an ass they are

Best Answer

Jimmy, it either works or you're full of carbon. it is a beautiful thing that the initiator of the question can at least guide you to tell you if you are on the right track. This is all a guessing game, how close you can come to explaining things in a way that can be understood is the puzzle here-