so long, been a colorful experience knowin' all you good people-

Asked by Feb 09, 2013 at 06:59 PM

This GIG is taking up too much of my time.  actually learned a thing or two- nice meeting all you beautiful people-

Bob, say it ain't so...

Best Answer Mark helpful
21,845

come back soon

...damn. you people are like my family now, alas this job pays nothing, but it eases the heart to know that you are appreciated. gotta say today after grindin' my ass off to give the right answer not one of these fuckers "mark helpful" even though it was apparent, they were just sore because their buggy was going to continue to be a pain in the ass. yes blame the messenger, just like that one chick was trying to blame the mechanic for a leaking power steering hose- ya, it's a sense of family that you gurus have provided for me, and if you think I'm nothing, check yourself first.